Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard
|Creation Date||7. October 2021|
|Last revision:||7. October 2021|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Content that is not accessible to people with disabilities
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to an accessible format.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- The provision of the videos with an audio transcription has not yet been completed due to the size of the video archive.
Alternative access routes
- If you need access to PDF files which are not yet accessible, please contact the WiSo webmasters.
- If a video has been provided from the FAU video portal, contact the Multimedia Center regarding a missing audio transcription.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
- Phone: +49 9131 852 8326
- EMail: email@example.com
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html